Monday, August 3, 2015

#StandwithPP

Only 3% of Planned Parenthoods services are abortion related (FYI- PP does receive federal funding but cannot use the funding towards abortion related services by law)! The other 97% is well-woman care, cancer screenings, contraception, and STD testing (source). 
Stop the ignorant attack on women's healthcare!
Stand with Planned Parenthood here.

No comments: