Friday, September 4, 2015

Bits & Pieces

First off, I am having a HUGE garage sale tomorrow because I am moving out of my lovely little Bridge of Lions home, so I thought it would be a good time to do another Bits & Pieces!

I am watching my friends kitten for her and I am (obviously) so in love. Look at that face!!

But just a few days ago I was in Key West celebrating my 26th birthday! This is a beautiful old cigar factory-things just aren't built the same anymore!


My favorite part (by far) was visiting Ernest Hemingways' house...which is home to 55 cats & kittens! I easily took 20 pictures of the cats alone. This cat below is named Bille Holiday:)

I tried a new recipe called Shakshuka- it's an Israeli dish that works for breakfast, lunch or dinner and consists of tomatoes, red bell pepper, spices, over-easy eggs, and fresh herbs. You serve it with some fresh bread, which doubles as your spoon! Get the recipe here.

I've also been doing a lot of crafting lately...like these giant paper mache boobies...

...and a few feminism inspired collages!

And than I alway end my days with a nice warm beverage :)
I hope everyones summer has been good too. If you live in St. Augustine come to the garage sale tomorrow!

No comments: